Tuesday 14 July 2009

Anita Klein


Small Angel-Stars

Pyjamas-with-stars (This one reminds me of my mum)

Nige-free-toy ( I love this one.! It makes me smile).

How I love Anita Klein's work!

"At a time when the art world seems to be full of artists attempting to shock and denigrade, Klein's intimate, life affirming work comes as a welcome breath of fresh air. Her works convey a unique pleasure in the everyday moments that make life special.

Vincent Eames, The Fine Art Partnership

So true! Just looking at Anita's work is an uplifting experience for me. Her simple lines, beautiful colours and composition and most of all her intimate subject matter are a joy. I am so cross with myself for having missed her exhibition at the Bankside Gallery last month.

Can't wait for the day I will own one of her heart warming paintings.




1 comment:

claire loder said...

hello Ekta - just seen you are a AK fan - I have a couple of her tiny etchings - I really like that they are her diary!