Monday 22 February 2010

Invited as a guest speaker at Ulster Museum

Ulster Museum

Last week, I was invited to Ulster Museum, Belfast by Craft Northern Ireland for their Making It seminar series. Craft NI’s making it + is a 2-year programme offering studio space to designer-makers in arts, cultural & business venues across Northern Ireland.

At the lovely Ulster Museum, I discussed Developing Creative Income with a group of designer-makers. After the morning session, met with a friend from college for lunch. Much laughter and nostalgia ensued. At 5pm, I headed back to the airport bringing my short visit to Belfast to a close.

Although the temperature was minus 3 degrees , Belfast came across as a warm city full of welcoming, friendly people.

1 comment:

claire platt said...

That sounds really fun! I love visiting ni - I guess it's similar to next move the scheme? sounds like a fun (altho short!) trip tho!