Thursday 28 October 2010

Turning Three and other adventures

It's been nearly a month since I last posted. And SO much has happened in the last month.
We celebrated 3 years of my design practice. What a fantastic journey so far!


The Big Three

The other exciting news is that I will be showing my work at a solo exhibition next year at the Devon Guild's lovely gallery at Bovey Tracey. More on the exhibition & how my ideas are developing in subsequent posts.

Riverside Gallery, Bovey Tracey. For more pictures of the gallery, look here

And meanhile, Autumn has crept in. There're glorious colours everywhere. I so enjoy my walk to the studio, walking under the tall trees near the Heath, tuning out of the traffic noise and listening to the sound of leaves crunching under my feet.


That orange makes me think of Halloween pumpkins

No comments: