Wednesday 9 November 2011

Berlin

 AK and I spent a lovely weekend at Berlin in the summer, just walking, discovering hidden streets, small boutiues, museums and flohmarkets. I stumbled upon this lovely blog as I searched for design shops in Berlin -PRÊT À VOYAGER .Thanks so much for the fantastic tips! My favourite was the Lomography store. And of course R.S.V.P the cute stationery store.







For international books and magazines on design and architecture, head to ISSUE Berlin.




You can stamp 'diamond' on your ring finger. How cool is that!



 
 The fun and laid back outdoor display at KWIKSHOP, a lovely sports equip shop.






The delightful Marimekko store- happy colours and patterns.

 



Loved the display at R.S.V.P



 The surprise gift packaging at RSVP. I couldnt resist one.


Textile interventions galore- This electric blue macramé chandelier outside a boutique looked stunning.

Dont you love these crocheted fruits? They made me smile.





Loved the prints wall

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Interesting! Thanks for the shots and the tips...:-)