Thursday 10 May 2012

Summer Exhibition 2012


I'd like to invite you to my Summer Exhibition on the 27th May 2012 at my studio where I will be showing new bespoke map quilts, handwriting quilts and handmade scarves in bold colours. Come and discover stories behind each work- from maps I collect to letters I have found in flea markets. And there will be tea and cake, of course! :) 
I look forward to seeing you on the 27th.

Directions Livingstone Studio | 36 New End Square | Hampstead | London NW3 1LS
We are a few minutes walk from the Hampstead tube station and about 10 min walk from Hampstead Heath Overground. If you are driving, you may be able to find some parking nearby though there is none outside the studio.


Important Please note we can accept cheques and cash only. 






















No comments: