Tuesday 21 June 2011

Anita Klein- Looking through the Glass

I spent a lovely evening gazing at the witty, happy paintings by Anita Klein- one of my favourite painters. The exhibition concluded a couple of weeks ago at Bankside Gallery. Click here for more of Anita's dazzling work. Oh how much I love those intense colours and paintings that speak of love and everyday life! I went with my friend Bonita Ahuja, who is a gifted weaver. Click here to see her exquisite textiles.


Novembre - loved that intense red!

Anita Klein's 'Walking Home'

I'm the proud owner of the signed catalogue!
There's a quote in the catalogue "One who speaks two languages lives two lives". Couldn't agree more!

I walked home a happy happy girl- the catalogue Through the Looking Glass and Italian Angels sit on my desk now. Cant wait to buy a painting. One day one day. :)


No comments: