Friday 10 June 2011

Pulse 2011

Showing at Pulse was fun, exhausting yet exciting. For those who dont know the show, it is a trade- show for gifts and accessories at Earls Court, London. I exhibited within the Launchpad area, which features upcoming designer-makers.

I launched a new collection of scarves inspired by text and interior accessories inspired by London maps. Thank you all who came. It was amazing to meet you all. Here are some images of my stand for those who couldn't make it. My next outing will now be at Origin- the uber cool contemporary craft show which is part of the London Design Festival.

See you guys at Old Spitalfields Market, London, 22-29 September 2011, Stand D-40.

My Stand- the three coats of grey emulsion that it took to do the walls was so worth it. Don't you think?


My Silk Jewellery- if you like having fun with colours, it's for you.



No comments: