Thursday 14 July 2011

Not All Indians are Polite and Vegetarian-Incredible India

Loving the Incredible India campaign! It's all over the London Underground these days.


The Bengal tiger one is probably my favourite. This one made me chuckle! I couldn't get a decent shot on my phone, too many people standing in front of it. But I found a good one of the gorgeous Tiger at EyalNow's flickr photostream. Thanks EyalNow.

No, that's not someone jumping in front of the train. That's yoga in the mountains amidst clouds (how exotic..;D ....though now it looks a bit dodgy. :p ) I managed to take the picture just in time before the tube obliterated my view of swirling clouds and hills.


Will post more as I discover them around the city. Do point me to the ones you all have seen around.

No comments: